Wonderful Chat with miss Stephanie Caputo today
Stephanie is a devoted Health Coach who educates clients on nutrition, exercise, and confidence building without crash dieting.
At the age of 29 and as a single parent she graduated college with a Bachelor of Science in Community Health. She currently works for the USDA grant (Cornell Cooperative extention & The Chautauqua Center) Eat Smart New York as a county Nutritionist where she teaches children and adults the importance of healthy eating.
In this episode she share with us some of her great tips. She has also included a freebie for you to download.
thanks and enjoy the show!
Today I spoke with Andi Wickman who is a Personality Based Marketing Strategist.
She works with entrepreneurs to be seen through their marketing using their own personality.
Today we are going to speak on a fun subject, 3 Ways to Infuse your personality into your personal brand.
Andi offers 5, so go here to download her freebie and get the other 2!
The 3 we discussed today:
1. Know yourself and your core desires
2. Know your audience, their problems and you can solve them
3.use your own humor.
These are JUST 3 so go grab the whole cheatsheet! Join her FB group too! Its a fun place to be!
Today I spoke with Holistic Health Coach Amy Lanci on the very popular topic of emotional eating.
Amy is a certified health coach for you--the tired, guilt-driven woman who wants to quit listening to her inner critic and stop burying her feelings in food so you can lose the stubborn pounds, reconnect with what makes you happy and love the person you see in the mirror.
In this chat she shared her personal story with emotional eating and how she now helps women now.
Great story, Inspiring story, Real story.
So happy to have you listen in....
So these past 2 weeks I have had a REAl hard time but I have had success in following my intuition and listening to my feelings.
Still having a hard time but awareness is there and I am headed in the right direction. Big changes are happening once again and SO many feelings came up
To the point where I shutdown mentally, physically and emotionally. I needed to do this so that I could get a clear head.
In this episode I share with you what I was going thorough and how i pulled out and How i am still working on it and finally feeling better.
Through intuition, control and feelings so many things in life can be understood.
I transition once again, earlier than expected and without fear of losing you.
Thank you for being here.
Listen in to todays show!
Welcome back junkies!!
Today I spoke with Nicolya williams from www.nicolyawilliams.com.
Nicolya is Personal Development Coach who works with busy women to conquer their mindset and be productive!
In this episode she shares with us 5 great ways to be more productive! Who doesn't need that?
No more fluff, read on and listen in!
1. First thing in the morning avoid immediately looking at your phone. The first twenty minutes when you wake is the most vulnerable time for your subconscious mind. If you use that time for affirmations, meditation, and prayer you will start your day on a more positive, calm,
2. Complete the most important task first. Yes, there will always be countless tasks on your to-do list. We as busy women have to learn how to prioritize our list. The truth is if I have three projects due, but one is really comprehensive or due sooner than the other two I ensure that I knock that out immediately.
3. Try what she calls “daily power hour’s”. I was given this suggestion from a former life coach. Power hours are the time that I dedicate to one specific goal. Each day I identify what my power hour will be geared towards. Some days it is my business, some days it is work and other days it is school. This is determined by the task that is most important to complete at the time being. During my daily power hour, I shut off my phone, therefore, I am not tempted to check social media or emails. I also make this time of my day after my daughters fall asleep. This is to ensure that I will not be pulled in many different directions.
4. Take advantage of down time. How many of you have time where you are waiting in a doctor’s/dentist office? Standing outside waiting for your kid’s school bus? Etc. I use these moments to take advantage of other responsibilities so that they do not bog down my time later in the day. Some examples of things I do during this time includes checking my email, catching up on missed text messages or social media notifications. if it is going to be a long wait I may bring a book with me as well and use that time to catch up on my reading.
5. Lastly, I am sure to manage my energy. This is something I have learned the hard way, unfortunately. I spent many days so focused on my goals that I let myself slide. I would eat a ton of junk food, not drink enough water and reduce my sleep to add time to my priorities. In the long run, this really hurt me because when I did not have the energy I was not really productive like I desired. When you make it a priority to fuel your body with nutritious food, appropriate sleep and also exercise you will be able to have the energy needed to balance the busy schedule you have.
I hope these tips have been helpful to you. It is my desire that you do not just read this information, but that you actually take the information I shared and apply it in your life. Productivity is your key to success, be sure to make it a priority!- Nicolya
Today I had the pleasure of speak with a dear friend and TV host of the Vinny and Carisa Show on Time Warner Network.
Find the show here on YouTube . The show features talents of all walks of life
We talked a whole lot about the law of attraction and how it affects life, thoughts, EVERYTHING. We shared our own experiences and ideas about it.
We also got deep about speaking your truth and how you learn as your grow and go through life.
Enjoy it was a fascinating chat!
In this show I share with you that I play everyday.
Playing isn't just for kids and we should continue to play throughout our lives to help keep us happy, healthy, and fucking sane.
Yes life takes over after a full time job, marriage and kids but you can still play however you desire as long as you know that you can.
Play can be anything! I consider sexuality, creativity, and self-development MAJOR areas of play.
Listen in to hear how!
Welcome to the show again!
Today I have on Mariana Ruiz, a fellow mompreneur and podcaster! I am eagerly awaiting her new show The Mom Entrepreneur Success Podcast. Look out for it in iTunes.
Mariana is a business coach who helps moms build profitable online businesses and today she shares 4 ways we can all get out of own way to start our own biz and finally get happy and free in our lives!
In this episode Mariana mentioned Amy Porterfield, who i also love and listen to her podcast. Check her out too!
OMG I totally got to chat with my podcast superstar Amy E. Smith AKA the joy junkie
I started listening to AMY over a year ago when i heard her name mentioned in her bff's podcast @ Your Kick Ass Life with Andrea Owen.
I was instantly hooked. I could go on and on and on about Amy but I really want you to listen to this show as I will over and over again, ok now i sound like her groupie, which I would be if I could follow her around, LOL
In todays show we chatted it up about How To Stand Up For Yourself Without Being a Dick. Yes this is the name of her freebie on her site. It comes in workbook form and audio!
Amy is a Life Coach and Communication Expert, and a DAMN good one at that, c'mon listen to the show!
Welcome to a solo show!
Just me! A rant on the word and action play. An intro into the month of October and why play is so important to me, to us, to life.
Go ahead take a listen it't not that long
Contessa, O Contessa.
What a WOMAN! Powerful, motivated, beautiful inside and out! You'll find out why when you listen to her powerful message and story. How she built a life from the bottom up and with an autistic child at the age of 16.
You can look more into Contessa @ ContessaLousie.com.
In this episode Contessa shares with us 4 Ways to Write Your Book in 3 days, like she did!
Grab her freebie @ bit.ly/WriteWriteWrite
Bonus- Digital Membership site for Authorpreneur Training
"I give myself permission to be horny"
Today I spoke with Gaia Shawna Morrissete and WOW what a chat this was. This chick is FULL of positive SEXUAL energy and we can ALL learn so much from her.
Gaia is a world renowned Sexual Wellness Coach. She specializes in healing sexual trauma, abuse and interference. With over fourteen years of teaching, coaching, and assisting people, Gaia has guided and facilitated the sexual awakening of individuals and couples through various healing techniques and even a variety of tantalizing events. She has often been quoted as bringing sexuality and spirit to new levels of creativity, understanding and openness, inspiring a new found sense of joy for her clients and workshop attendees.
In todays chat we spoke about so many things but mainly circled around the idea of ORGASM and the power we hold inside ourselves as women. I know, interesting.
We also talked about why women cross their legs, laughing for 30 seconds, surrender, and a fun exercise called surrendering to the moment.
Check it out!